* The Aaron's 312 will mark Denny Hamlin's third start for Braun Racing. In two previous races piloting the No.32, Hamlin finished eighth at Daytona International Speedway and seventh at Nashville Superspeedway * In only two Nationwide Series ...
* The Aaron's 312 will mark Denny Hamlin's third start for Braun Racing. In two previous races piloting the No.32, Hamlin finished eighth at Daytona International Speedway and seventh at Nashville Superspeedway
* In only two Nationwide Series starts at Talladega Superspeedway, Hamlin started third in both events but finished outside the top-25, earning a 28th place finish in 2005 and a 30th place finish in 2006.
* Hamlin has plenty of experience with the high speeds and bump-drafting action of Talladega Superspeedway. In four Sprint Cup Series starts, Hamlin finished in the top-five once, and led the field for a total of 90 laps.
Hass Avocados from Mexico on board for the Aaron's 312
* Gearing up for Cinco de Mayo, one of Hass Avocados from Mexico's biggest days of the year, the Hass Car will once again take to the track at Talladega Superspeedway.
* The No.32 Hass car captured its first win at Lowe's Motor Speedway in October 2006. Looking for another trip to Victory Lane, Hass Avocados from Mexico welcomes Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin to pilot the No.32 in nine races this season.
Hamlin on Racing at Talladega Superspeedway "Racing at Talladega can be really fun but it can also be pretty stressful. It's a mental chess match because you have to be careful where you put yourself on the track. You can easily go from the lead to the 20th position just by jumping out of line or not having anyone to draft with you. Anything can happen at any moment when you are at those speeds so you have to be careful who you race around. I'm confident we'll have a car that will be fast in the draft and with my teammate Jason Leffler, and the other Toyota drivers, we should have plenty of help out there to move to the front. Hopefully we'll be there at the end racing for the win. The final laps when everyone is making their moves for the win are the most exciting laps of the entire race."
The No. 32 Hass Avocados from Mexico team will compete with chassis 32 in this weekend's Aaron's 312. This is the same chassis Hamlin raced at Daytona in February where he started eighth and finished eighth.