No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis ...
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis #001 to Infineon for the Dodge/Save Mart 350. This is the same car that the Coors Light team took to testing last week at Virginia.
* Did You Know?: Sterling Marlin scored his fourth top-10 finish in 2004 at Michigan last weekend, ending a three-race streak of DNFs. Marlin has scored 12 top-10 finishes in 38 races at Michigan International Speedway.
* Qualifying at Infineon: Marlin's highest qualifying effort at Infineon is sixth which he did in 2000. That is the same year that he had his highest finish of second.
* Racing at Infineon: Marlin has 15 starts at Infineon Raceway. He has had one top-five and four top-10 finishes at the road course. His highest finish was second, which he did in 2000.
* Hometown Heroes: The No. 40 Coors Light crew has a native from California in engine specialist Tony Santanicola. Santanicola is from Vacaville which is only about an hour away from San Francisco.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin jumped up to 18th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings after his sixth-place finish at Michigan last weekend. The Coors Light Dodge led 45 of the 200 laps and now sits just 260 points out of 10th place.