No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Sterling Marlin and the Coors Light team are taking chassis ...
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Sterling Marlin and the Coors Light team are taking chassis #309 to Richmond this weekend. This car has only run one other time this season at Martinsville where it placed ninth.
* Is that the Coors Light Dodge?: The Coors Light Dodge is sporting a new paint scheme that began running at California Speedway two weeks ago. The No. 40 Dodge no longer carries the outline of the mountains, they have been replaced with the new "Rock On" logo.
* Top Finishes: Marlin has posted three top-10 and two top-five finishes in ten races this season.
* California Speedway: Marlin has finished in the top-10 seven times in 18 spring race starts at Richmond.
* Qualifying at Richmond: Marlin's highest qualifying effort at Richmond is third which he did twice in 1998 and 2001.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin sits 15th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings, just 138 points out of tenth place.