Fast Facts * In his ten starts at Richmond in the Cup series, Kenseth has six top-ten finishes, including one win in 2002. * Kenseth has finished in the top ten at Richmond in five of his last six starts. * Kenseth will be running car number...
* In his ten starts at Richmond in the Cup series, Kenseth has six top-ten finishes, including one win in 2002.
* Kenseth has finished in the top ten at Richmond in five of his last six starts.
* Kenseth will be running car number 20 this weekend. This car was tested at Las Vegas and Indy, but has not yet been raced.
* Matt Kenseth will be competing in the Funai 250 in the No. 17 Waste Management Ford Friday night in the Busch Series. In his ten Busch starts at Richmond, Kenseth has six top-five finishes, eight top-ten's and one pole.
* Kenseth scored his first win in the Busch Series this season last weekend at Darlington, leading 50 of 147 laps.
* Kenseth will be running car number B041 this weekend in the Busch Series. This car won at Loudon last year and has also raced at California.
Matt Kenseth on racing at Richmond: "Racing at Richmond is always fun and I enjoy coming here. I'm just such a fan of the smaller tracks and racing under the lights will be cool for the fans to watch. We've had a win here and a string of top ten finishes so I'm looking forward to it. It was great to finally get our first win of the season last weekend in the Busch Series and I think we'll carry that momentum forward coming into Richmond."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Richmond: "We are bringing car number 20 to Richmond this weekend. This car has never been raced but we have tested it twice, at Las Vegas and most recently in Indy. The test at Indy was better than usual so we're optimistic about the car's performance this weekend. The Busch win last weekend in Darlington should be a confidence boost for both teams going into Richmond, so I think we'll come out good there."