Fast Facts * Matt Kenseth will be pulling triple duty this weekend in Richmond, as he competes in the IROC, Busch and Cup events. * With his seventh-place finish in Fontana, Kenseth broke into the top-ten in points for the first time this ...
* Matt Kenseth will be pulling triple duty this weekend in Richmond, as he competes in the IROC, Busch and Cup events.
* With his seventh-place finish in Fontana, Kenseth broke into the top-ten in points for the first time this season, moving up two spots to the ninth position.
* In his eleven starts at Richmond in the Cup series, Kenseth has six top-ten finishes, including one win in 2002.
* Kenseth has finished in the top ten at Richmond in five of his last seven Cup starts.
* Kenseth will be running car number 23 this weekend. This is the same car that Kenseth ran in Phoenix and Loudon earlier this year.
* Matt Kenseth will be competing in the Emerson Radio 250 in the No. 17 Waste Management Ford Friday night in the Busch Series. In his eleven Busch starts at Richmond, Kenseth has six top-five finishes, nine top-ten's and one pole.
* Kenseth will be running car number 41 this weekend in the Busch Series. This car won at Loudon last year and, in the 2005 season, has run at California, Richmond and Loudon.
* Matt Kenseth tested at Richmond last week in preparation for this weekend's races.
Matt Kenseth on racing at Richmond: "I am excited about going to Richmond this weekend. It has all come down to this race to settle the top ten that will be competing for the championship this year. We've had a good run over the last several months and have put ourselves in contention for this thing. We have to have no mistakes this weekend -- not by the driver and not on pit road. It's going to be exciting, I know that."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Richmond: "It all comes down to this weekend. We tested at Richmond last week and learned about a lot of things that didn't work. Hopefully, we can take what we know and get the right set up on our car. Matt and the team have stayed committed and focused and have gotten us this far, somewhere that at times we didn't think we'd be. So this is it -- it should be a wild night!"