* Joey Logano will make his second NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) start at Richmond International (RIR) this weekend for Saturday night's Rock & Roll 400. Logano qualified 13th at the .75-mile track in May and drove The Home Depot Toyota to...
* Joey Logano will make his second NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) start at Richmond International (RIR) this weekend for Saturday night's Rock & Roll 400. Logano qualified 13th at the .75-mile track in May and drove The Home Depot Toyota to a top-20 finish.
* Joey Logano is Racing to Play on Thursday! Logano, along with members of the Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) team and The Home Depot associate volunteers, will be building a racing-themed playground in Richmond. The Chimborazo Playground is located at 2900 East Grace Street and will be the 33rd Racing to Play playground built over the last five years. Racing to Play is a partnership between The Home Depot, Joe Gibbs Racing and KaBOOM!, a national non-profit organization whose vision is to create a great place to play within walking distance of every child in America.
* Meet Logano! Fans of Logano can meet the driver at The Home Depot Store #4616 in Chester, Va. on Thursday, September 10 from 5 -- 7 p.m. The store is located at 12300 Jefferson Davis Highway. There will be a children's workshop and photo opportunities with the No. 20 Home Depot Toyota in addition to the autograph signing by Logano.
* Down and "Dirty" -- Logano will compete in his first dirt race on Wednesday night when he participates in the Gillette Young Guns Prelude to the Dream at Eldora Speedway in Ohio. The 30-lap event feature will put Logano up against some of the best in the business in his No. 20 Home Depot dirt late-model stock car.
* Logano holds onto the 19th position in the NSCS standings after his 22nd-place finish at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Sunday. He qualified 34th, ran in the top-15 most of the night until he spun on lap 269. Logano and The Home Depot Team rallied to finish 22nd. He is now 45 points out of the 18th position with 11 races remaining on the schedule.
* Welcome aboard The Home Depot Associates from store #4921 from Mukwonago, Wis. The store number will ride along with Logano for the night race at Richmond on Saturday. Mukwonago is located 30 mile west of Milwaukee; the name translates to "Place of the Bear."
* The Home Depot Team is taking chassis #252 to the track this weekend for the 400-lap race at Richmond. This will be the maiden voyage for this chassis.
* Logano continues to lead the Raybestos Rookie standings over Scott Speed by a 25-point advantage (214-189) following the race at Atlanta. He earned rookie of the race honors for the 18th time last weekend and was the top rookie at Richmond in May. Last year's top rookie finished 20th in the Rock & Roll 400.