Ragan on racing at Richmond International Raceway: "Richmond is a great track and a place we've had some success at in the past. Saturday night short-track racing is a lot of fun for us as drivers and for the fans and with it being the last race...
Ragan on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"Richmond is a great track and a place we've had some success at in the past. Saturday night short-track racing is a lot of fun for us as drivers and for the fans and with it being the last race before the Chase things should be pretty interesting. Every race is important to our UPS team from here on out and we really need to get back to finishing in the top five, or top 10. Hopefully this is the weekend it all comes back together."
Crew chief Jimmy Fennig on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"It's frustrating to be on the outside looking in this weekend and not be in the mix for the Chase, but we'll have to make the best of the last few races this season and turn things around for next year. We are fully capable of doing just that and this weekend should be a good race for us."
* Ragan will make his 100th Cup series start Saturday night at Richmond.
* Ragan has a total of five starts at Richmond. His best finish came in the fall of his rookie year in 2007 where he qualified eighth and finished third.
* Out of a possible 2,010 laps at Richmond in his five prior starts, Ragan has competed 2,009, making his percentage of laps completed 99.9 percent.
* Ragan has competed four times in the Nationwide Series at Richmond. His best finish came in the spring of 2008 where he qualified ninth and finished fourth.
* Ragan also has one Camping World Truck Series start at Richmond. In 2004 Ragan qualified and finish 35th.
* UPS Maximum Center Recognition--Richmond International Raceway The Dublin Center (SLIC - 2430) in the Virginia District was selected for the September 12 Chevy Rock & Roll 400 at Richmond International Raceway. The Dublin Center was ranked No.1 in the district for the first six months of 2009 with a 93.53% effective on the Corporate BSC. Dublin reached its goals in PPH, Preload PPH, NDPPH, Origin Scan, Delivery Scan, Exception Scan, Smalls Bagged, Misloads, Left in Buildings, and DART Frequency.