Ragan on racing at Richmond International Raceway: "Richmond is always an exciting track to race at. It's a very fast short track and racing under the lights is always fun for us as drivers and for the fans to watch. After a good run last week...
Ragan on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"Richmond is always an exciting track to race at. It's a very fast short track and racing under the lights is always fun for us as drivers and for the fans to watch. After a good run last week in Talladega, I feel like our UPS team has some momentum headed into Richmond this weekend."
Crew chief Donnie Wingo on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"Richmond should be a pretty good race for us this weekend. One of the biggest challenges of racing there is being loose into the turns and just getting it to turn. Practicing at day and racing at night used to be a big challenge, but lately the track hasn't seemed to change much from day to night. Coming off a good run at Talladega we are all ready to get to Richmond and get another solid finish in our UPS Ford."
* Ragan has a total of six starts at Richmond. His best finish came in the fall of his rookie year in 2007 where he qualified eighth and finished third.J
* Out of a possible 2,410 laps at Richmond in his six prior starts, Ragan has competed 2,407, making his percentage of laps completed 99.9 percent.
* Ragan has competed four times in the Nationwide Series at Richmond. His best finish came in the spring of 2008 when he qualified ninth and finished fourth.
* Ragan also has one Camping World Truck Series start at Richmond. In 2004 Ragan qualified and finish 35th.
* UPS Maximum Center Recognition--Richmond International Raceway The UPS Freight Norfolk, VA Service Center (NFK) was selected as the Maximum Center for the May 1 Crown Royal 400 as part of the UPS Center Recognition Program. The Richmond Green Flag will be delivered by Richmond Road Driver Ricky Hollingsworth. Ricky is a 30-year driver, the local union steward, and has an excellent safety record.