* Johnson has made 13 Sprint Cup Series starts at Phoenix International Raceway, where he has earned four wins, eight top-five and 11 top-10 finishes. * Johnson has won four of the last five events at the one-mile track. * Johnson has...
* Johnson has made 13 Sprint Cup Series starts at Phoenix International Raceway, where he has earned four wins, eight top-five and 11 top-10 finishes.
* Johnson has won four of the last five events at the one-mile track.
* Johnson has completed 100% (4060 of 4060) of competition laps at the venue and has led 744.
* His average finish of 5.1 is currently his highest average finish of any track on the Sprint Cup Series circuit. He has an average finish of 10.6.
* Chassis No. 540 will be the primary for Sunday's event. Johnson won last fall's race at Phoenix International Raceway in that chassis.
* Johnson last drove backup chassis No. 520 to a 36th-place result at Richmond International Raceway last May. Prior to that event, Johnson had driven the car four times, winning each event (2008 fall races at Richmond, Martinsville and Phoenix, and 2009 spring race at Martinsville).
HAS THE DOUBLE-FILE CHANGED (CREW CHIEF) CHAD KNAUS'S ABILITY TO MAKE DIFFERENT OR RISKY CALLS AT THE END OF THE RACE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS SAME OPTION WITH WAY RESTARTS ARE NOW STRUCTURED? "I have to say to it has probably been a win for the majority of the field. I would say the first maybe two or three cars have a little more pressure on their shoulders as we all see, whatever the leader does, the majority of the field does the opposite just to try to gain an advantage. So if you are first or second, third possibly, it may be a little more difficult for you then. But in general, I think it has opened a lot of possibility. The fact that you are racing the cars that you need to. Sometimes you aren't in the right lane over the course of a season and over restarts, it all balances itself out. Some days you are in the right lane, some days you are not. In general, I think it has been a very very good change for our series. It has given us more opportunities as drivers and it has put a better product on the track for the viewing audience."