Myers Brothers Award winners revealed in Las Vegas
The annual NASCAR awards luncheon presented coveted awards during afternoon ceremony.
During the annual Myers Brothers Awards ceremony several season-ending awards were given out Wednesday at the Encore Theater in Las Vegas.
The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series champion crew chief Todd Gordon officially received his Champion Crew Chief Award for leading the No. 22 Ford team from Team Penske with driver Joey Logano to their first title together and second Cup Series crown for veteran car owner Roger Penske.
Here is the complete list of Thursday’s award winners from the NASCAR NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon:
· NMPA Myers Brothers Award: Jim France
· Buddy Shuman Award: Grant Lynch
· NASCAR Marketing Achievement Award: Mobil 1
· American Ethanol Green Flag Restart Award: Kevin Harvick
· Busch Pole Award: Kurt Busch
· Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company Award: Joey Logano
· MAHLE Clevite Engine Builder of the Year Award: Doug Yates
· Mechanix Wear Most Valuable Pit Crew Award: Joe Gibbs Racing No. 18 team
· Mobil 1 Driver of the Year Award: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
· MOOG Go the Extra Mile Crew Chief of the Year Award: Adam Stevens, crew chief No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing team
· Sunoco Diamond Performance Award: Joey Logano
· Champion Sponsor Award: Shell-Pennzoil
· Sunoco Rookie of the Year Award: William Byron
· Champion Crew Chief Award: Todd Gordon
NASCAR Roundtable: Will the Mustang slow Ford down in 2019?
The ten closest finishes from the 2018 NASCAR season
About this article
|Drivers||Kevin Harvick , Kurt Busch , Joey Logano|