No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis ...
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis #401 to Michigan for the DHL 400. This car is the same car that placed 16th at Atlanta earlier this season.
* Happy Father's Day: Marlin will be running a special Father's Day paint scheme this weekend. Marlin's father's name Coo Coo Marlin will appear above the right side door just as his appears on the left.
* Qualifying at Michigan: Marlin's highest qualifying effort at Michigan is third which he did in 1995.
* Racing in June at Michigan: Marlin has had 18 starts at Michigan International Speedway in June. He has had two top-five and seven top-10 finishes at Michigan.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin sits 20th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings, just 242 points out of 10th place.