* Statistically speaking, Michigan International Speedway is one of Paul Menard's best tracks on the NASCAR Sprint Cup circuit (tied with Martinsville and Texas). * In the Sprint Cup Series, Menard has recorded six starts at...
* Statistically speaking, Michigan International Speedway is one of Paul Menard's best tracks on the NASCAR Sprint Cup circuit (tied with Martinsville and Texas).
* In the Sprint Cup Series, Menard has recorded six starts at Michigan International Speedway.
* Menard has a career starting position average of 35.3 and an average finishing position of 23.3 at Michigan International Speedway.
* On Thursday evening, Menard will sign autographs at the Menards in Jackson, Mich. Beginning at 7:30pm, Menard and fellow Sprint Cup driver Robby Gordon will sign at 3588 Page Avenue, Jackson, Mich.
* MOEN will be back on the hood of the No. 98 MOEN / Menards Ford Fusion for this weekend's CARFAX 400.
Menard on racing at Michigan International Speedway:
"I'm looking forward to going back to Michigan this weekend. I think after our first visit to the track we learned a lot of stuff and certainly have a better car for this weekend's race. The engineering support that Ford Racing has provided and knowing how important this race is for them, we are all looking forward to a good weekend in Brooklyn.
"As a team, I feel like we are making strides in the right direction. Larry (Carter) and all the guys on the team have given me great cars and good pit stops, we just need to get the finishes to showcase what a good job is being done at the track, as well as back at the shop."
Crew chief Larry Carter on racing at Michigan International Speedway:
"Michigan is the backbone of Ford Racing, so it's always important to have a good race there. This weekend, I know we will have a better car than what we did back in June. We learned a lot about the track and a few different setups that will help this weekend. We had a better showing last week, so hopefully that will carry ahead to this weekend at Michigan."