* RCR at Martinsville... In 114 previous NASCAR Sprint Cup starts at Martinsville, RCR has earned three poles and posted six wins between former drivers Ricky Rudd and Dale Earnhardt. Additionally, RCR-prepared Chevrolets have earned 24 top-five...
* RCR at Martinsville... In 114 previous NASCAR Sprint Cup starts at Martinsville, RCR has earned three poles and posted six wins between former drivers Ricky Rudd and Dale Earnhardt. Additionally, RCR-prepared Chevrolets have earned 24 top-five and 46 top-10 finishes at Martinsville dating back to April 10, 1972. Childress, a former driver in NASCAR's top division, contributed four of those top 10s from 1976-1978.
* The Collective RCR ... Over the season's first five races, RCR's three NASCAR Sprint Cup Series entries have notched four top-five and nine top-10 finishes. The No. 29 team kicked off the 2010 season with a win in the Budweiser Shootout at Daytona. RCR-prepared Chevrolets have also completed 4,254 out of 4,698 total laps with drivers including Burton, Bowyer and Harvick and have led a combined 165 laps.
* Get to the Points ... All three of RCR's Sprint Cup Series drivers are still in the coveted top 12 of the overall championship point standings. For the fourth consecutive race week, Kevin Harvick continues to lead the charge, 97 markers ahead of Jeff Burton's seventh-place tally. Clint Bowyer fell to 12th in the standings after being credited with a 40th-place result at Bristol last weekend when the engine on his No. 33 Chevy expired 56 laps into the race. Only 20 points separate Bowyer and the eighth-place spot.
* Last Time Atop the Chart ... The last time an RCR driver led the point standings was two years ago. Burton's third-place finish in the 2008 Martinsville spring race boosted the South Boston, Va., native to the top of the Sprint Cup Series point standings. He held the lead for the next three weeks.
* Place Your Vote ... Fan voting for the 2010 Sprint All Star race begins Wednesday, March 24, and while both Bowyer and Burton hope to qualify for the event by each claiming a victory, both have the opportunity to be voted in by race fans. Online voters can visit www.nascar.com/promos/allstar to cast their votes, and Sprint customers can send their nominee by texting VOTE to 7777.