Sterling Marlin, ...
Sterling Marlin, #40 Coors Light Dodge
COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS---
* New Hampshire International Speedway: In 14 career starts at New Hampshire International Speedway, Marlin has no wins and no poles. He has one top-5 finish and four top-10 finishes. His best start is an outside pole and came in his first race at New Hampshire (7/11/93); his best finish to date is the second place finish he scored last season on Nov. 23. Marlin is one of four drivers that have started all 14 races at New Hampshire without posing a DNF. The other three include Dale Jarrett, Bobby Labonte and Mark Martin.
* Chassis: The Coors Light team will be racing chassis #215 in Loudon. This is a brand new short track car; the team took it to test in Memphis on June 25th - 26th.
* Marlin has an average finish of 10.72, he leads all other drivers that have competed in every race this season.
* Marlin has lead the NASCAR Winston Cup point standings since Rockingham and is the only driver to rank in the top-10 since the Daytona 500 in February 2001. The Coors Dodge has finished 21st or better in all but one race this season.
UPCOMING APPEARANCES ---
* Thursday, 7/18/02, 5:30pm - 8:30pm, Harry's Steakhouse, Concord
Coors show car
* Friday, 7/19/02, 8:00 - 12:00 p.m., Market Basket, Concord, NH
* Friday, 7/19/02, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m., Shop N Save, Concord, NH
* Saturday, 7/20/02, 8:00 - 12:00 p.m., WalMart, Concord, NH
* Saturday, 7/20/02, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m., Speedway Convenience, Loudon, NH