Fast Facts * In his five Busch Series starts at Loudon, Matt Kenseth has one win, two top-five's and three top-ten finishes. * Kenseth led 50 laps in last year's event on the way to his first victory at Loudon in the Busch Series. * In his...
* In his five Busch Series starts at Loudon, Matt Kenseth has one win, two top-five's and three top-ten finishes.
* Kenseth led 50 laps in last year's event on the way to his first victory at Loudon in the Busch Series.
* In his ten Cup Series starts at Loudon, Matt Kenseth has finished in the top-five four times, and in the top-ten six times. He also has one pole position.
* Kenseth will be running chassis number 41 on Saturday in the Busch Series event. This car ran in Fontana and Richmond earlier this year, where it finished in the top-ten each time.
* Kenseth will be running car number 23 on Sunday in Loudon. This is the same car that ran in Phoenix earlier this year, where Kenseth ran in the top-ten for most of the event before cutting a tire down and hitting the wall. This car won at Phoenix and Richmond in 2002.
Matt Kenseth on racing at Loudon: "I was disappointed last weekend when the win slipped away from us, but I am happy about the progress we've made over the past several weeks. We're gaining on the top-ten on our way to working ourselves back into the Chase, and that has been our focus. It has been a while since we've had the dominant car on the track and it felt good. I know we have the equipment and the personnel to get it done, and right now it seems like it's all coming together."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Loudon: "We've posted top-ten finishes the last five times we've raced at Loudon, so we've had some success there. We were so close to getting our first win last weekend in Chicago, and the team is more determined now than ever to make that happen. I'm very pleased with the consistency that we've shown over the last five or six weeks and we're steadily creeping up on the top-ten in point standings."
Busch Series Crew Chief Chad Norris on racing at Loudon: "Our team was off for a while before our race last weekend in Chicago. I think we were a little rusty on our pit stops and the guys have really focused on that this week in preparation for Loudon. Matt is the defending race winner here so I know he is looking forward to getting behind the wheel. We've finished in the top-ten all year, but really want to get another win, and that is what we'll be focusing on come Saturday."