COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: The Coors Light team will race chassis ...
COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: The Coors Light team will race chassis #305 at New Hampshire. This is the same car that finished 10th at Pocono, 7th at Charlotte, and 14th at Atlanta.
* Fascinating Fact: Sterling Marlin's best finish in 2003 has been sixth-place, which he has done four times: Bristol, Talladega, Pocono and Michigan-all in the first half of the season. Marlin has not secured a top-5 finish yet this season.
* New Hampshire Facts: Sterling Marlin has posted four top-10 finishes in 17 races at New Hampshire, including second-place finish in November 2001. Three of his top-10s came in the first three races there.
* Qualifying at New Hampshire: Sterling Marlin has qualified in the top-10 five times in his career at New Hampshire. The highest he has qualified is second and that was in his first race there.
* Pigskin Picks: Check out "Totally NASCAR" on Friday's to see Sterling Marlin's pick for the Tennessee Volunteers games, all college football season long.
* Charity Event: The second annual Race for Charity event sponsored by Sterling Marlin and his fan club will be held at the Columbia State Community College on September 25th. The event will feature Marlin and his Ganassi teammate Casey Mears, as well as the Labonte brothers, Terry and Bobby. There will be an autograph session and auction with the proceeds going to The Hope House of Columbia.