McMurray on racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway: "I've always enjoyed racing at New Hampshire, and ever since Roush Racing teamed up with Fenway Sports Group, racing at New Hampshire is another 'home track' for our team. It's a great feeling...
McMurray on racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
"I've always enjoyed racing at New Hampshire, and ever since Roush Racing teamed up with Fenway Sports Group, racing at New Hampshire is another 'home track' for our team. It's a great feeling to come to Loudon and to see all the great Red Sox fans who come out and support our entire Roush Fenway organization. We're lucky enough to have the chance to go to a Red Sox game while we're in town this week, and that's just a really fun experience that our whole team will be able to do together. Loudon is a fairly flat track and those are the kinds of tracks that are difficult to pass on, but if you go there with a great car, you can make anything happen."
Crew chief Donnie Wingo on racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
"We're hoping that our trip to New Hampshire is kinder this time around. Earlier in the season for our first race there, we unfortunately got caught up in a wreck that forced us to fight a damaged race car all day, but this time around, we know it will be a better result. Track position means a lot at a flat track like Loudon since passing can be rather difficult there. The car we're bringing this weekend was last raced at Richmond back in May. Jamie was able to get us a seventh-place finish in it, so I am looking forward to similar results this weekend at Loudon. It would be nice to get a great run in this weekend, especially since we have all of our Red Sox fans in the region this weekend supporting us."
* In 13 starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, McMurray has one top-five and three top-10 finishes* McMurray has completed 3,478 of 3,865 laps in his 13 starts for a completion rate of 90 percent at Loudon
* At Loudon, McMurray has an average starting position of 20.3 and an average finishing position of 24.3
* McMurray's best Cup series start at Loudon is third which he achieved in the Fall of 2003, while his best finish at the track is fifth, from the fall of 2004
* This weekend at Loudon, McMurray will pilot the No. 26 Crow Royal Ford Fusion
* Entering this weekend's race, McMurray is currently 23rd in the Sprint Cup driver point standings