Coors Light team facts * Pocono Raceway: In 33 career starts at Pocono Raceway, Marlin has scored four top-5 and 12 top-10 finishes. He has won one pole at the track (6/20/99). His best finish is fourth and has happened three times ...
Coors Light team facts
* Pocono Raceway: In 33 career starts at Pocono Raceway, Marlin has scored four top-5 and 12 top-10 finishes. He has won one pole at the track (6/20/99). His best finish is fourth and has happened three times - 6/17/01, 6/20/99, 6/11/95.
* Car: The Coors Light team will take car #203 to Pocono. #203 won at Las Vegas and Darlington earlier this season.
* Points Race: Marlin remains first in championship points for the twelfth straight race (Rockingham to Dover). He is the only driver to rank in the top-10 in NASCAR Winston Cup championship points since the 2001 Daytona 500. Marlin has finished 19th or better in every points race this season.
Sterling Marlin: "We went to Pocono for two days to test following the Charlotte race but we pretty much got rained out. We ran one day and we weren't real good with the car we took so we've decided to take another for the race. We just couldn't get the car balanced right. It's a handling track, you need to handle good and have a lot of power too. You either shift once or shift twice during a lap. I like shifting once because I'm not that good at shifting. But we were trying different shifting combinations the first day of the test and different race setups mainly."
* June 7, 5:30pm to 8:30pm, Whistles, Scranton, PA Coors Light Dodge show car:
* June 7, 11am to 2pm, Brewski Beverage East Stroudsburg, PA, (570) 421-1210
* June 7, 5pm to 7:30pm, Pocono Brewing Co., Swiftwater, PA, (570) 839-3230
* June 8, 2pm to 4pm, Baily II, Mt. Pocono, PA, (570) 839-9678
* June 8, 4pm to 7:30pm, Mt. Pocono Beverage/Monroe Beverage, Mt. Pocono, PA, (570) 839-7403