Sterling Marlin, No. 40 Coors Light Dodge UAW Daimler-Chrysler 400--Las Vegas Motor Speedway Advance No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Sterling Marlin and the Coors Light team are taking chassis ...
Sterling Marlin, No. 40 Coors Light Dodge
UAW Daimler-Chrysler 400--Las Vegas Motor Speedway Advance
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Sterling Marlin and the Coors Light team are taking chassis #205 to race at the UAW Daimler-Chrysler 400. This is the same car that they used when they tested Las Vegas Motor Speedway in January. This car ran at Texas, Atlanta and Homestead last season where it finished 29th, 16th and 10th respectively.
* Did You Know?: Marlin has scored three consecutive top-10 finishes at Las Vegas and he is the only driver to do so.
* Qualifying at Las Vegas: In six years of racing in Las Vegas, Marlin's highest qualifying effort is eighth in 2001.
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway: Marlin's ready to roll the dice and test his luck at Las Vegas Motor Speedway this weekend, his last win was here in 2002.
* Marlin Notes: Marlin's fourth place finish last week at Rockingham rocketed him to 20th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup championship points standings.
* Testing: Marlin and the Coors Light crew are preparing for next week's race at Atlanta Motor Speedway this week. The team was scheduled to test there last week but the test was postponed due to the weather.
* Don't forget to vote!: Currently fans have the opportunity to vote for one of three different No. 40 Prilosec OTC paint schemes, to be run later this season, on www.prilosecotc.com.