Biffle on Vegas: "We had a really good run at Vegas last year and we've had a whole year to improve on our program so I feel really good about this weekend. We had a really fast racecar at California last weekend but we got caught in the pits on...
Biffle on Vegas: "We had a really good run at Vegas last year and we've had a whole year to improve on our program so I feel really good about this weekend. We had a really fast racecar at California last weekend but we got caught in the pits on that last stop. These guys are building incredible cars for me to race and they deserve a lot of credit. I missed the race in Vegas in 2003, so to be able to come back and win it would be pretty cool. I'm pretty happy with the way this season has started but I know we could have had better finishes in both of the first two races so I'm going to do everything I can to make sure this one doesn't get away from us and I know the team will too."
Erwin on Vegas: "They resurfaced pit road and we expect it to be pretty slick so we will have to be mindful of that especially because there tend to be a lot of green-flag pit stops during that race.
We're hoping that what we learned at the Texas tire test as well as what we learned last weekend in California will help us get started on the right foot this weekend. The pit crew trained hard during the off-season and it has definitely paid off because they are at the top of their game on pit road. Obviously a win in Vegas would be the best reward."
* Biffle is currently third in the point standings following his 10th-place finish in California.
* Biffle is only 27 points out of the lead and holds a 52-point advantage on Kyle Busch in the 13thposition.
* Biffle has led a total of 98 laps at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and has an average finish there of 13.3 in six starts.
* While in Las Vegas you're likely to find Biffle at the craps tables when he gets free time to go to the casinos as it has been his game of choice for several years.
* The 3M Pit Bulls pit crew picked up a total of 12 positions during their first two pit stops in the race last weekend at Auto Club Speedway.
* The 3M Team can be followed on Twitter under the username 163MTEAM and Biffle can be followed under the username gbiffle.
* Over the course of the 2010 season the 3M Ford Fusion will again feature several 3M consumer brands such as Nexcare, Post-it and Scotch Brite.