Sterling Marlin, ...
Sterling Marlin, #40 Coors Light Dodge
Coors Light Team Facts---
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway: In eight career starts at Indy, Marlin has two top-10 finishes. His best finish was a runner-up finish last year after leading 25 laps of the race. He has no wins and no poles in the Brickyard 400.
* Chassis: The Coors Light team will take chassis #203 to Indy. Marlin has driven chassis #203 to five top-10 finishes this season; it has finished outside of the top-10 only once. The car has competed in the following races this season: Las Vegas (win), Darlington (win), Texas (7th), Charlotte (11th), Pocono (4th), Pocono (3rd). The Coors Light team had a quick turn-around with this chassis this week since it raced to a third place finish in Pocono last weekend.
* Marlin has lead the NASCAR Winston Cup point standings since Rockingham and is the only driver to rank in the top-10 since the Daytona 500 in February 2001. The Coors Dodge has finished 21st or better in all but one race this season.
* Chip Ganassi Racing's two Dodge entries (#40 & #41) have a combined two wins, nine top-5 finishes and 16 top-10 finishes so far this season. Both cars are in the top-25 in owner and driver points; their average place in owner points is 12th.
UPCOMING APPEARANCES ---
* Thursday, Aug. 1, 6:30pm - 7:30pm, Dodge at the Circle, Downtown
* Friday, Aug. 2, 5pm - 7pm, Champs Restaurant
Coors show car:
* Friday, Aug. 2, 5pm - 8pm, Champ's, Indianapolis
* Saturday, Aug. 3, 7pm - 10pm, Babes West, Indianapolis
* Friday - Saturday, Aug. 2 - 3, Target Chip Ganassi Racing shop