Sterling Marlin, No. 40 Coors Light Dodge No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis ...
Sterling Marlin, No. 40 Coors Light Dodge
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis #303 to Dover for the MBNA 400 "A Salute to Heroes". This car is the same car that earned Marlin his two top-five finishes of the 2004 season at Bristol and Rockingham.
* Take me out to the ballgame: Marlin will be throwing out the first pitch for the Lakewood BlueClaws in New Jersey this Friday night. For ticket information please check out www.lakewoodblueclaws.com
* Qualifying at Dover: Marlin's highest qualifying effort at Dover International Speedway is fifth which he did in 1995.
* Racing at Dover in the spring: Marlin has had 18 spring starts at Dover International Speedway. He has had one top-five and seven top-10 finishes in the spring races.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin sits 18th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings, just 222 points out of 10th place.