Sterling Marlin, ...
Sterling Marlin, #40 Coors Light Dodge
COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS---
* Dover International Speedway: In 33 starts at Dover International Speedway, Marlin has two top-5s and 10 top-10s. He has no wins and no poles at the track. His best finish is fifth and happened twice (9/20/87 and 6/3/90); his best start is fifth (6/4/95). Marlin finished in the top-10 in both races at Dover in 2001.
* Chassis: The Coors Light team will take chassis #109 to Dover this weekend. Chassis #109 has raced in the following events this season: Rockingham (finished 2nd), Bristol spring (19th), Dover summer (13th), Bristol fall (7th).
* Marlin led the NASCAR Winston Cup point standings for 25 consecutive races (Rockingham to Richmond). He is the only driver to rank in the top-10 since the Daytona 500 in February 2001. Marlin has scored 14 top-10 finishes in 27 races this season and 19 top-15 finishes.
* Dominant Dodge: Sterling Marlin's No. 40 Coors Light Dodge is leading the Dodge manufactures camp in the following categories: laps led (440), Money won ($3,375,971), points earned (3,539), bonus points earned (70), points standings (2nd), top-5s (8), and top-10s (14).
UPCOMING APPEARANCES ---
Coors show car:
* Friday, Sept. 20 - 10am to 1:30pm, Super Wine & Spirits, 4575 Highway One, Rehoboth, DE
* Friday, Sept. 20 - 2pm to 6pm, Back Bay Liquor Warehouse, Rt. 24, Longneck, DE
* Saturday, Sept. 21 - 1pm to 5pm, Larry's Liquors, 6668 North duPont Highway, Dover, DE
* Saturday, Sept. 21 - 5:30pm to 9:30pm, Extreme Night Club, 601 North duPont Highway, Dover, DE