* Joey Logano returns to Dover International Speedway this weekend to make his second-career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) start at the 1-mile track. Dover was the site of Logano's first NASCAR Nationwide Series event shortly after his...
* Joey Logano returns to Dover International Speedway this weekend to make his second-career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) start at the 1-mile track. Dover was the site of Logano's first NASCAR Nationwide Series event shortly after his 18th birthday in June of 2008. Just one year later he was back at Dover behind the wheel of The Home Depot Toyota. In June of 2009, Logano started from the 21st position and finished in the top 15 in what he deemed "one of the toughest top-15 finishes he's ever earned."
* Meet Joey Logano! Fans of Logano can meet the driver at The Home Depot Store #1608 outside Dover International Speedway on Thursday, September 24 from 6 -- 8 p.m. The store is located at 801 N. Dupont Highway. There will be a children's workshop and photo opportunities with the No. 20 Home Depot Toyota in addition to the autograph signing by Logano.
* Testing at Daytona -- Logano and the No. 20 Home Depot Team are participating in the two-day Goodyear Tire test at Daytona International Speedway on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. The Home Depot Team was one of five teams asked to take part in the test.
* Logano, along with six other NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers, will tour Walter Reed in Washington D.C. and visit patients on Thursday before heading to Dover. The Army Medical Center provides comprehensive health care for more than 150,000 soldiers, other service members, family members and retirees. Logano sits 19th in the NSCS standings with just nine races remaining in the 2009 season. He has accumulated one win, one top-five and five top-10 finishes with a 20th-place finishing average in 27 races.
* Welcome aboard The Home Depot Associates from store # 2018 in Indianapolis, Ind. The store number will ride along with Logano this weekend at The Monster Mile.
* The Home Depot Team is taking chassis #255 to the track this weekend for the 400-lap race in Dover. This is a new chassis for the No. 20 Team.
* Logano maintains a 25 point lead (216-191) over Scott Speed in the Raybestos Rookie standings entering the AAA 400 this weekend. Logano earned rookie of the race honors for the 20th time last weekend with a 21st-place finish at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Last year's top rookie finished 29th in the September race at Dover.
"This is one of the tracks where I have the most NASCAR experience on and I can tell you calling it The Monster Mile is appropriate, it's tough. I've only run one Cup race there and we ran pretty well and finished in the top 15. It's actually pretty encouraging because that was early in the season and we've come a long way as a race team. We've improved a lot, I've improved a lot, so hopefully we can improve on 15th and get The Home Depot Toyota into the top 10. "