ELLIOTT SADLER QUOTES: "We are making progress, maybe not as fast as we want, but we are going in the right direction. We're not there yet. Dover is the next opportunity for the No. 19 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge team to continue ...
ELLIOTT SADLER QUOTES:
"We are making progress, maybe not as fast as we want, but we are going in the right direction. We're not there yet. Dover is the next opportunity for the No. 19 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge team to continue that progress
"It's been frustrating for all of us at Gillett Evernham Motorsports. We didn't expect to struggle this much this year. My guys did a great job preparing the cars this past winter and we felt like we had a really good fleet. We just haven't run as well as we would have liked whether it's been with the car of tomorrow or the Charger. We have found ourselves rebuilding a lot of things. The guys work twice as hard when you're not running good because you are steady cutting stuff up, steady changing stuff, steady working days and nights it seems like and there is a lot more testing involved when you're struggling. It's a lot harder to run 25th in this business than it is fifth. We're definitely putting in the time and effort. We're definitely making gains."
* The No. 19 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge team has qualified well in the last four races. Their average start is 9.6.
* Sadler has led a total of 186 laps at "the Monster Mile."
* With 17 career starts at the one-mile oval, Sadler's average finish is 19.8
* In 2006 Sadler led 30 laps in his first race at Dover in a Gillett Evernham Motorsports Dodge.
* Sadler has yet to receive a DNF in 2007. He's one of the three Cup regulars to be running at the end of all 27 races this season.