Sterling Marlin Coors Chip Ganassi Racing With Felix Sabates ...
Coors Chip Ganassi Racing With Felix Sabates
#40 Coors Light Dodge Intrepid R/T
EVENT: Pepsi 400 (race #17 of 36) Daytona International Speedway, 2.5-mile tri-oval
DATES: Qualifying: Thursday, July 4th at 8:15 p.m. EDT Race: Saturday, July 6th at 7:30 p.m. EDT
BROADCAST: Television: FOX pre-race show begins at 7 p.m. EDT Radio: MRN race coverage begins at 7:30 p.m. EDT Race begins at 7:30 p.m. EDT
* July 4, 1:30 p.m., Daytona Fan Forum at Daytona USA
Coors Light Dodge show car:
* July 4, 10am - 1pm, Publix, 1850 US 1, Florida
* July 4, 10am - 1pm, Daytona Dodge
* July 4, 2pm - 5pm, WalMart, 1590 Dunlawton Ave., Florida
* July 5, 10am - 1pm, WalMart, 1521 Grenada, Florida
* July 5, 2pm - 5pm, Daytona Dodge
* July 5, 2pm - 5pm, Publix, 2595 A1A, Florida
COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS
* Daytona International Speedway: In 40 career starts at Daytona International Speedway, Marlin has 11 top-5 and 19 top-10 finishes. He has three career wins and four career poles at the 2.5-mile tri-oval.
* First career victory: Marlin's first career victory was the 1994 Daytona 500. In 1995, he became the first driver in history to record Daytona 500 wins as his first two career NASCAR Winston Cup victories. Marlin became the third driver to win back-to-back Daytona 500s.
* First career pole: Marlin earned his first-career NASCAR Winston Cup pole position in the Pepsi 400 at Daytona International Speedway in 1991.
* Car: The Coors Light team will take car #005 to Daytona. Car #005 is the same car that finished eighth in the Daytona 500 and fifth at Talladega earlier this season.
* Points Race: Marlin remains first in championship points for the 15th straight race (Rockingham to Sonoma). He is the only driver to rank in the top-10 in NASCAR Winston Cup championship points since the 2001 Daytona 500.