Home123/Texaco/Havoline Team Fast Facts: * Paint Scheme: The No. 42 Dodge will sport the Home123 paint scheme this weekend at Daytona. Home123 is one of the country's largest providers of home mortgage loans. Headquartered in Irvine, ...
Home123/Texaco/Havoline Team Fast Facts:
* Paint Scheme: The No. 42 Dodge will sport the Home123 paint scheme this weekend at Daytona. Home123 is one of the country's largest providers of home mortgage loans. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., Home123 is a subsidiary of New Century Financial Corporation, a publicly traded company (NYSE: NEW). Since being founded in 1995, Home123 has originated over $70 billion in mortgage loans. To find our more about Home123 or New Century, please visit www.Home123.com or www.ncen.com.
* The Home123 "Pay Off Your Mortgage" Sweepstakes Is On!!!: Home123, the "Official Mortgage Company of NASCAR," is going to help one lucky fan pay off his/her mortgage. NASCAR fans can visit www.home123.com to register for the chance to receive a check for $250,000 towards payoff on his/her current home loan personally delivered by McMurray. In addition, the grand-prize winner will receive two tickets to the NEXTEL Cup season finale at Homestead. The second-place winner will receive $5,000 towards a mortgage payoff and the third-place winner will receive $2,500 towards a payoff. The sweepstakes will run from July 1 through Sept. 30, 2005.
* Home123 is all about cutting through the loan clutter...
* Race for the Chase: McMurray and the No. 42 Team moved up one position to 10th in the overall standings with their 13th-place effort last weekend at Infineon Raceway. They are currently 40 points out of ninth, 99 out of fifth and are within the 400 points (-327) it takes to make the final cut for the "Chase for the NEXTEL Cup" if not inside the top 10 after the first 26 races.
* Co-Host with the Most: McMurray will be a co-host on Wednesday's (June 29) edition of NASCAR Nation with host Leeann Tweeden. The show takes NASCAR fans inside the lifestyles of the drivers and it airs Monday-Thursday at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET.
*A full-page ad for NASCAR Nation featuring Tweeden, McMurray and Casey Mears appeared in this weeks issue of "US Weekly".
* Chassis: Crew Chief Donnie Wingo and the Home123/Texaco/Havoline Team will bring chassis #411 to Daytona Int'l. Speedway this week. This car has not run in '05, but it was used in last year's spring race at Talladega where McMurray started 33rd and finished ninth.
Jamie McMurray on Daytona:
"The Home123/Texaco/Havoline Team is carrying a good deal of momentum into Daytona this weekend. We've been able to move up in the points the last three races and we definitely need to keep that going as we draw closer to the cut off for 'The Chase'. We're taking the same car we ran in the spring race last year at Talladega and we finished ninth with it. Daytona is more of a handling track, but I'm confident Donnie (Wingo) and the guys will put a good handling race car under me."
"We've always run really well at Daytona but we don't have the results to show for it. We always seem to get caught up in someone else's mess or have some kind of mechanical failure. Hopefully that won't be the case this weekend and we'll be able to bring home the finish this team is capable of and deserves."