Lionel Racing released a list of their top ten selling die-cast cars for the 2017 NASCAR season and unsurprisingly, the sport's Most Popular Driver was at the top.
In fact, Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Hendrick Motorsport Chevrolet die-casts took up six of the top ten spots, including first through third.
But it was the 'Last Ride' paint scheme from his final Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series start that sold more than any other. The car was a throwback to Dale's rookie season when he drove the No. 8 Budweiser Chevrolet for DEI.
The die-cast actually set a record for Lionel as their all-time best-seller.
Another throwback ranked second on the best-selling list with Dale Jr.'s Gray Ghost tribute scheme for the late Buddy Baker. And ranking third was Earnhardt's usual Nationwide-sponsored blue and white Chevrolet.
Kyle Busch, Ryan Blaney and Chase Elliott were the only other drivers to crack the top ten with Elliott die-casts both fourth and ninth. Here's a complete list of the top ten:
1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 'Last Ride' Axalta Chevrolet SS
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Darlington 'Gray Ghost' Nationwide Chevrolet SS
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Chevrolet SS
4. Chase Elliott - NAPA Chevrolet SS
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Axalta/Ducks Unlimited Chevrolet SS
6. Ryan Blaney - Pocono win Motorcraft Ford Fusion
7. Kyle Busch - Bristol win M&M’s Caramel Toyota Camry
8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Axalta Chevrolet SS
9. Chase Elliott - Hooters Chevrolet SS
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Talladega raced version Mountain Dew Chevrolet SS