firstname.lastname@example.org Casey Atwood No. 7 Sirius Satellite Radio Dodge Intrepid R/T "Until Saturday, we weren't sure which car we were...
No. 7 Sirius Satellite Radio Dodge Intrepid R/T
"Until Saturday, we weren't sure which car we were bringing back here for the (Coca-Cola) 600. But the last segment (No Bull Sprint), the Sirius Dodge was really good, so we're running it again this weekend. We'll be able to make some adjustments and make it better, so we should have a pretty good race.
"Charlotte's tough. It's definitely an experience track. You gotta know how to get around here. This is a long race. If we can just stay out of trouble and keep it up for 600 miles, we should be in good shape. We learned a lot Saturday. This is the best car I've had at Charlotte. Tony and the guys have done a great job the past few weeks. I'm excited about our chances."
STATS & FACTS
* Atwood finished 14th in last week's Winston Open and 9th in the No Bull Sprint.
* Atwood will be driving the same car as he drove in the No Bull Sprint and the Winston Open last week.
* Atwood started 29th and finished 24th during the race in October 2001.
* An on-track incident ended Atwood's chances early in the May 2001 race. After starting 35th, Atwood's day ended on lap 50 after the car sustained significant damage.
* During his Busch Grand National career, Atwood made five starts at Lowe's Motor Speedway. His best finish was 14th at the 2000 Car Quest Auto Parts 300.
<pre> Autograph Appearance Who: Casey Atwood Driver of the No. 7 Sirius Satellite Radio Dodge Intrepid R/T When: Saturday, May 25 Immediately following the Busch Grand National Race Where: Sirius Satellite Radio Rhythm of the Road Tour Lowe's Motor Speedway -um-