Fast Facts * In the Busch Series at Dover, Matt Kenseth has two wins and one pole, in addition to six top-five and seven top-ten finishes. * In his 12 Cup starts at Dover, Matt Kenseth has finished in the top-ten six times, and has sat on the...
* In the Busch Series at Dover, Matt Kenseth has two wins and one pole, in addition to six top-five and seven top-ten finishes.
* In his 12 Cup starts at Dover, Matt Kenseth has finished in the top-ten six times, and has sat on the pole twice.
* Matt Kenseth will be running car number 50 in the MBNA NASCAR RacePoints 200 Busch Series event on Saturday. This is a brand new car that was tested at Dover last week.
* Kenseth will be running car number 39 in the MBNA NASCAR RacePoints 400 on Sunday at Dover. This car was run most recently in the All-Star Challenge. It also ran at Dover last fall where Kenseth led 58 laps in the event before crashing into a tire barrier on his way into pit road.
* Matt Kenseth got his first Cup Series start at Dover International Speedway in September, 1998, substitute driving for Bill Elliott.
Matt Kenseth on racing at Dover: "I've always said that Dover is one of my favorite tracks. It's particularly special to me because I got my first Cup Series start there back in 1998, subbing for Bill Elliott. We tested the Busch cars in Dover last week and had a good day. I think we learned a lot that will help us both on Saturday and Sunday."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Dover: "I think we'll be in good shape for Dover. We're bringing a brand new car for the Busch race which we tested last week at the track. The test was good and the team really figured out some things that should be able to help us all weekend. We're bringing the same car we ran here last fall for the Cup race. We ran good and led a bunch of laps before crashing coming onto pit road. I think it will be a good car for us. We're just looking at this point to come out with a solid finish without blowing a tire or getting caught up in someone else's crash, like has happened to us so many times this season."