* RCR in Thunder Valley... In 116 Sprint Cup Series starts at Bristol, RCR boasts nine wins -- seven with Dale Earnhardt, one with Kevin Harvick and one with Jeff Burton-- three poles, 30 top-five and 52 top-10 finishes. RCR-prepared Chevrolets...
* RCR in Thunder Valley... In 116 Sprint Cup Series starts at Bristol, RCR boasts nine wins -- seven with Dale Earnhardt, one with Kevin Harvick and one with Jeff Burton-- three poles, 30 top-five and 52 top-10 finishes. RCR-prepared Chevrolets swept the podium in the 2008 Food City 500 when Burton drove to Victory Lane, Harvick finished second and Bowyer rounded out the top three finishers.
* Get to the Points ... All three of RCR's Sprint Cup Series drivers are in the top six of the overall championship point standings heading into the fifth race of the 2010 season. Eighty-six markers separate point leader Harvick and Bowyer's fifth-place tally. Burton is sixth in the point standings, 106 points in arrears to Harvick.
* Testing, 1-2-3, Testing ... In preparation for the upcoming races, RCR's Sprint Cup Series teams have been steadily busy, testing at various race tracks in the southeast region. The Nos. 29 and 31 teams participated in NASCAR's spoiler test at Talladega Superspeedway on Tuesday, March 16. The No. 33 team tested at Rockingham Speedway on Monday while the No. 31 team will visit the same facility on Wednesday. Additionally, the No. 33 team participated in Goodyear's tire test at Darlington Raceway on Tues., March 9.
* Name that Tune ... Bristol Motor Speedway will introduce the starting field for Sunday's 500-lap event to each driver's song of choice. Burton will be introduced to the tune of Guns N Roses' "Welcome to the Jungle" while Bowyer chose "Burning Love" by his all-time favorite music artist Elvis. Point leader Harvick will wave to the fans to Limp Bizkit's melody "Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)."