* Joey Logano will make his second NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) start at Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS) this weekend behind the wheel of the No. 20 Home Depot Toyota. Logano qualified 23rd in his first trip in March and was running in the 27th ...
* Joey Logano will make his second NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) start at Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS) this weekend behind the wheel of the No. 20 Home Depot Toyota. Logano qualified 23rd in his first trip in March and was running in the 27th position with 10 laps to go when the engine expired on his Toyota relegating him to a 38th-place finish. It was the last time the rookie failed to complete a race.
* Meet Logano and Zipadelli! Fans of Logano and crew chief Greg Zipadelli can meet the pair at The Home Depot store #4658 in Bristol, Va. on Thursday, August 20 from 5 -- 7 p.m. The store is located at 3481 Lee Highway. There will be a children's workshop and photo opportunities with the No. 20 Home Depot Toyota in addition to the autograph signing by Logano and Zipadelli.
* Logano remains 19th in the NSCS standings after capturing his fifth top-10 finish of the season last week at Michigan International Speedway. Logano distanced himself from the 20th-place driver and now sits 33 points behind Jeff Burton in 18th and 48 points out of 17th.
* Welcome aboard The Home Depot Associates from store #352 in New Orleans. The store number will ride along with Logano for the night race in Bristol. New Orleans is home to the largest, fixed dome structure in the world - the Superdome. However, the .533-mile Bristol Motor Speedway seats over twice as many fans as the Louisiana sports facility. BMS has a seating capacity of 160,000 while the Superdome seats 72,000.
* The Home Depot Team is taking chassis #231 to the track this weekend for the Sharpie 500. This will be the second time this chassis has competed this season. Logano drove this car to an 18th-place finish at Chicagoland Speedway earlier this season.
* Logano leads the Raybestos Rookie standings over Scott Speed by 26 points (212-186) following his seventh-place finish at Michigan International Speedway. Logano earned rookie of the race honors at Michigan for the 17th time this season. Last year's top rookie finished 14th under the lights at Bristol.
"This is one of the most exciting races all year, I've watched a lot of them. I think it is so cool that I get to be involved in a race like this, under the lights at Bristol. I always look forward to racing here even though we blew up in the day race back in March. We should be pretty good this weekend and I know it's going to be fun. This track is a lot different than the way it used to be since it was redone. It seems like every time I go to a track and race under the lights it seems cooler."