Kenseth on racing in the Sprint All-Star Race: "To be a part of the All-Star race and that group of drivers is always cool, and to do it at Charlotte is a lot of fun. The race pays a lot of money and it's a short race without any points attached...
Kenseth on racing in the Sprint All-Star Race:
"To be a part of the All-Star race and that group of drivers is always cool, and to do it at Charlotte is a lot of fun. The race pays a lot of money and it's a short race without any points attached to it, so it's always really exciting. There is really nothing on the line; you just race for fun and the money. I also really like the All-Star race because it involves the crew so much. There's the pit crew competition during the week and then they do a pit stop for qualifying, so they have a lot to do with the qualifying position. There also are green-flag pit stops during the race Saturday, so it really focuses on the team a lot and I really like that."
Crew chief Todd Parrott on racing in the Sprint All-Star Race:
"It's a big weekend with all the All-Star race festivities. It's a weekend for the fans. We also have the Pit Crew Challenge this week which our pit crew is a part of so I'm really looking forward to cheering on the team since they do such a fantastic job every week. This race brings back a lot of memories for myself with some of the drivers I worked with in the past. I was on Rusty's (Wallace) team when he won it back in 1989, and Matt finished second in last year's event, so I'm really excited about this year's All-Star Race with our Crown Royal team."
* Kenseth is driving the same car he finished second with in the 2009 Sprint All-Star Race
* Kenseth has started every All-Star Race (9) since his sophomore season
* Kenseth won the All-Star event in 2004
* Kenseth has two poles, four top fives and six top 10's in All-Star competition
* Kenseth finished second in the Sprint All-Star Race last season
* Kenseth has led a total of 47 laps in All-Star action, including 38 in 2007
* This weekend in the All-Star Race, Kenseth will pilot the No. 17 Crown Royal Black Ford Fusion
* Kenseth is currently third in the Sprint Cup Series driver point standings