Sometimes, in life, there are more questions than answers. But at Le Mans you only have to wait 24 hours to get them!
1. The Weather: Latest is that warm and sunny conditions will greet the protagonists tomorrow with cloudier but dry skies on Sunday. Slim chance of a shower
2. The visit of President Hollande. He will be the first premier to visit since Georges Pompidou in 1972
3. Will Audi be able to stay with Porsche in the early stages?
4. Can Toyota stay anywhere within a potential striking distance of Audi and Porsche?
5. Can the LMP2 pole sitting KCMG ORECA Match its pace with reliability over the full 24 Hours
6. Can the Aston Martin LMGTE Pro and Am cars carry its speed from quali to race?
7. Which of the top three big LMP1 manufacturers will hit technical issues first and how quickly can they react in the pits?
8. Can Porsche achieve 14 laps on fuel and will they chose to do so even if they can?
9. Will Andre Lotterer do one of his monster early morning quadruple stints and will it make as much of a difference as it has done so in the past?
10. Can Nissan get a car to the finish, and if it does so, will it be classified?
11. Can the No. 34 Honda powered Oak LMP2 challenge the Nissan powered hordes?
12. Will Ferrari challenge Aston Martin in LMGTE Pro again?
13. Can Audi quadruple its Michelins more effectively than Porsche?
14. Will Porsche need to employ defensive team tactics with one of its 919 Hybrids?
15. Can the new Rebellion R-One-AER package get a finish at its first attempt?
16. Will it be the fastest Le Mans of all time with distance covered?
17. How many Slow Zone periods will punctuate the race?
18. Can JOTA do the Le Mans LMP2 double?
19. Can Gaetan Palatou go from his sofa to the podium in 12 months?
20. Will Mark Webber lay the ghost of 1999 to rest and win at Le Mans?
21. Can Ligier claim LMP2 victory 40 years after they finished second in the race overall?
22. Will Richie Stanaway continue to be the brightest young sportscar talent of the week?
23. Could the race see as close a finish as there was in 2011 – 13.854s?
24. Could Lucas Di Grassi become the first Brazilian to win Le Mans?