No. 77 LaCapsule Sportive/Adonis Products FAZZT Race Team News and Notes * Tagliani is currently in 13th the points standings with 60 points * 2010 is Tagliani's first full IndyCar Series season and his 10th season of open wheel...
No. 77 LaCapsule Sportive/Adonis Products FAZZT Race Team News and Notes
* Tagliani is currently in 13th the points standings with 60 points
* 2010 is Tagliani's first full IndyCar Series season and his 10th season of open wheel racing
* Tagliani started 9th and finished 10th in last year's Long Beach event while driving for Conquest Racing.
* In previous Long Beach race events Tagliani's best start was 2nd in 2008 in a co-run event with Indy Racing League and the Champ Car World Series and his best finish was 3rd in 2006 racing in the Champ Car World Series.
Alex Tagliani on the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach:
"I'm looking forward to going back to Long Beach. The weekend will start with the pit stop competition on Hollywood Boulevard on Thursday night with the FAZZT Boys and it will be really fun but also put us in the mood for competition and get us ready for race weekend. The race track at Long Beach is a really fun track to drive. The entire event is very well put together and the weekend is always great. With the history and all of the action it is fun for everyone, the crew, the driver, the sponsors and everyone is always excited for Long Beach. Since the beginning of the season we've been doing quite well and the team is still respecting the plan we put forth at the beginning of the season which was to finish well, score points and stay consistent. Long Beach will be a track that we have a lot of experience at and I'm looking forward to getting there and getting out on the track and hopefully we will have our best result of the year."
* The course is a 1.968 mile, 11-turn temporary street course.
* This is the 2nd IZOD IndyCar Race at Long Beach. Dario Franchitti won last year's event.
-source: FAZZT RaceTeam