Michel Jourdain Jr. - Driver "I feel very good about our chances coming into the Milwaukee Mile. I think we have shown this year that we have very good set-ups for the ovals; both for qualifying and the race. I am very comfortable in the car and...
Michel Jourdain Jr. - Driver
"I feel very good about our chances coming into the Milwaukee Mile. I think we have shown this year that we have very good set-ups for the ovals; both for qualifying and the race. I am very comfortable in the car and that puts me in a good position to fight for results. We've been getting better every race, so for Milwaukee I am focused on getting my best result of the year. The whole team has been working really hard and I'm confident we'll have a good result."
* Miller Lite 225 marks Jourdain's 86th start in the CART FedEx Championship Series and his 83rd consecutive start (beginning at Vancouver in 1996), placing him fifth among active drivers in consecutive career starts.
* Jourdain logs his 25th start with Herdez Bettenhausen at the Milwaukee Mile and his sixth start at this event.
* Two weeks ago at Twin Ring Motegi in Japan, Jourdain scored his first two championship points of the season with an 11th place finish.
* Jourdain has qualified in the top-ten three times so far this season; Long Beach (7th), Nazareth (3rd), and Twin Ring Motegi (7th).
* At his first event, Long Beach 1996, Jourdain made history by becoming the youngest driver ever to start a Champ Car event at 19 years, six months and two days old.
* So far this season, Jourdain has completed 581 of the possible 586 laps, tying him for 4th place of 28 drivers who have competed this year.