* Tagliani is currently 13th in the points standings with 40 points * 2010 is Tagliani's first full IndyCar Series season and his 10th season of open wheel racing * Tagliani has never raced or tested at Barber Motorsports Park nor has the...
* Tagliani is currently 13th in the points standings with 40 points
* 2010 is Tagliani's first full IndyCar Series season and his 10th season of open wheel racing
* Tagliani has never raced or tested at Barber Motorsports Park nor has the FAZZT Race Team
* LaCapsule Sportive, Adonis Products and Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada adorn the No. 77 car this weekend. LaCapsule Sportive is a retailer for licensed sports products with locations throughout Canada; Adonis Products is a Mediterranean grocery retailer with outlets located in Quebec.
Driver Alex Tagliani on the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama Practice:
"I'm very happy about the second session. This morning I was worried a little bit. I think in the first session our car was the worst it has felt since the beginning of the season actually even in testing so I was quite nervous going into the second session. But the crew did a fantastic job. The challenge was since we hadn't run here we were coming here a little bit blind but we recovered well and now we are in the window. I think we've gotten the car where it needed to be this morning and now we just need to try to make it happen for qualifying. The engineers and crew have done a great job and now we know where the issues of the car are and hopefully we can fix them tonight and be good in qualifying tomorrow."
General Manager Rob Edwards on the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama Practice:
"Obviously we had a lot to learn today with not having been here before either as a team or as a driver. I think Alex and the engineers did a very good job between the first session and the second session. We showed our teething problems in the first session and we made big gains for the second session and achieved somewhat of the goals we were trying to get to today. Of course we want to be quickest but there is an amount we thought we needed to improve and look at overnight and we achieved that in the second session. So hats off to Alex and the engineers and as always the FAZZT crew guys did a great job making sure we were error free and had a good afternoon."