Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. #303 Peugeot Sport Peugeot 3008 DKR: Carlos Sainz, Lucas Cruz
Another stunning shot that really shows off the incredible variety in the scenery seen by the Dakar convoy.
9. Nelson Piquet Jr., Jaguar Racing
A nice effective way to set the scene using local architecture.
8. #319 Peugeot: Khalid Al-Qassimi, Xavier Panseri
Another good use of a drone. Pick a spot that has a nice jump and some greenery and wait for competitors to pass. We include this to reward the photographer for his forward thinking and execution.
7. #522 Mercedes: Pep Sabate, Rafael Tibau Roura, Philipp Beier
On this day, the competitors slowly paraded to the next stage due to its cancelation. But this was a great chance to take the time and set up a very nice backdrop. The colorful rainbow mountain range is perfect.
6. #964 GRT Grasser Racing Team Lamborghini Huracán GT3: Mark Ineichen, Rolf Ineichen, Christian Engelhart, Mirko Bortolotti
Ah, 24 hour races are nearly always good for a decent sunset or sunrise. In the case of Dubai, the crisp desert light is impressive.
5. #61 Hero MotoSports Team Rally: Oriol Mena
Like crossing dunes on the beach, except you never know what's on the other side.
4. Podium: race winner Felix Rosenqvist, Mahindra Racing
Who's excited? This guy.
3. #300 Peugeot Sport Peugeot 3008 DKR: Stéphane Peterhansel, Jean-Paul Cottret gets help from Cyril Despres, David Castera
One of the big stories from the second half of the Dakar was Peterhansel's miserable day when he lost nearly two hours when he hit something on the stage, tearing up most of the rear suspension and wheels. Here, teammate Despres helps make repairs using parts from his own Peugeot.
2. #2 Red Bull KTM Factory Racing KTM: Matthias Walkner
The Dakar is not only synonymous with a variety of landscapes and terrain, but the weather can sometimes wreak havoc as well.
1. #300 Peugeot Sport Peugeot 3008 DKR: Stéphane Peterhansel, Jean-Paul Cottret
We like the spectators on the preceding dune, the sand falling just as the Peugeot begins its tilt down from the crest of the dune. It's a nicely layed and composed image showing the Dakar in all its glory.