Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. #12 Sherco TVS Racing: Juan Pedrero
The variety of terrain that competitors see during the Dakar is astonishing.
9. #500 Team Kamaz Master: Eduard Nikolaev, Evgeny Yakovlev, Vladimir Rybakov
Which track do you follow?
8. #306 Peugeot Sport Peugeot 3008 DKR: Sébastien Loeb, Daniel Elena
The big news of the first half of the 2018 Dakar: Loeb out.
7. #22 Husqvarna: Ondrej Klymciw
A photographer's dream, the Dakar provides every kind of background, foreground, lighting condition, patterns, etc., that nature can provide.
6. #317 X-Raid Team Mini: Boris Garafulic, Filipe Palmeiro
Lovely late-day shadows provide definition to those tough dunes.
5. #7 Yamaha Official Rally Team: Franco Caimi
Included in this list because it's a floating bike. Floating.
4. #1 Red Bull KTM Factory Racing: Sam Sunderland
As the sun rises, you can feel through this photo the excitement a new day's stage might bring.
3. #506 Renault: Martin van den Brink, Wouter Rosegaar, Daniel Kozlovsky
2. #301 Toyota Gazoo Racing Toyota: Nasser Al-Attiyah, Matthieu Baumel
High-flying acrobatics from this Toyota Hilux.