Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. #7 Toyota Gazoo Racing Toyota TS050-Hybrid: Mike Conway, Kamui Kobayashi, Jose Maria Lopez leads
Shanghai's main straight is a crazy futuristic sight, to be sure. And it's fascinating to see the start of a race here.
9. Nick Percat, Brad Jones Racing Holden
The selfie game in Supercars is strong.
8. Eugene Laverty, Milwaukee Aprilia
Letting it all hang out.
7. Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
This is what you'd call a nice "pocket of light."
6. Scott McLaughlin, Team Penske Ford
We're suckers for nice, calming reflections.
5. McLaren Renault 2018 concept
Here's your mid-selection interlude: a hypothetical rendering of the papaya livery.
4. #1 Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid: Neel Jani, Andre Lotterer, Nick Tandy
Time to go to work Mr. Jani. We love this detail shot from above.
3. Race winner Kevin Harvick, Stewart-Haas Racing Ford
Victory Lane at Texas Motor Speedway is one chaotically over-the-top celebration. Confetti, FIRE, a rifle as one of the trophies, it's definitely Texas-sized.
2. Race winner Shane van Gisbergen, Triple Eight Race Engineering Holden
Lovely smoke and mirrors from the big winner in NZ.