Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Nicolo Bulega, Sky Racing Team VR46 crash
A bad day for Bulega. Bonus points to the photographer for getting a nice sunburst on his helmet.
9. Kyle Busch, Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, Chase Elliott, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, Ryan Blaney, Wood Brothers Racing Ford and Kevin Harvick, Stewart-Haas Racing Ford
There's something about a race start that really gets the blood pumping, particularly really loud V8 engines. It's something the behold at least once.
8. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes AMG F1
This is a very nice, moody shot of Hamilton coming out of the garage. The mirror is in the way of the helmet, unfortunately, and is the reason this image is not featured higher on our list.
7. Jamie Whincup, Triple Eight Race Engineering Holden
A colorful line of Supercars snaking through complementary red/white kerbs. If you like patterns and repetition in photography, this is right up your alley.
5. Usain Bolt
The legendary sprinter strikes his famous pose right before the cars roll off for the warm up lap.
4. Flo-Viz paint on the rear wing of Brendon Hartley, Scuderia Toro Rosso STR12
Just look at the right rear tire strain under those huge loads. This is such a cool shot that really shows off the physics of F1.
3. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes AMG F1 W08, jumps from his car in Parc Ferme after winning the race
A really nice celebration photo, shot from above and nicely framed with the people around parc fermé. Just a shame about that camera man just behind HAM. Had he not been there, the driver's white overalls would contrast against the darker background and really make the subject pop more. But we'll take it either way. Very nice.
2. Scott McLaughlin, Team Penske Ford
How can you not love Surfer's Paradise. Just look at that.
1. #21 Dragonspeed, Oreca 07 - Gibson: Henrik Hedman, Nicolas Lapierre, Ben Hanley
Holy sunset, Batman! This looks like an LMP2 racing through the desert or something. You're more likely to see this type of shot from the Dakar than the Portimao ELMS round. So striking, we couldn't help put make this #1.