Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari SF70H
Photo by: Glenn Dunbar / LAT Images
Formula 1 in the rain is quite spectacular for photographers. That spray is incredible, visually.
9. Brad Keselowski, Team Penske Ford pit stop
Photo by: Matthew T. Thacker / NKP / LAT Images
This type of shot in NASCAR is only possible at Dover, where a small section of the pit wall has a gap at the bottom where a photographer can just barely point the camera to get a shot. It's still a very cool angle.
8. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes AMG F1 W08, Max Verstappen, Red Bull Racing RB13, Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull Racing RB13, Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes AMG F1 W08, Stoffel Vandoorne, McLaren MCL32, Sergio Perez, Sahara Force India F1 VJM10, at the start
Photo by: Zak Mauger / LAT Images
The dicing and darting on the run down to the first corner at a Grand Prix is always impressive. Will they or will they not touch?
7. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes AMG F1 W08
Photo by: Steve Etherington / LAT Images
Thankfully, F1 cars are still machines of beauty, especially from above.
6. Stoffel Vandoorne, McLaren
Photo by: Steven Tee / LAT Images
Team atmosphere. You'd be hard pressed to get any closer to the action here.
5. Max Verstappen, Red Bull Racing RB13
Photo by: Andrew Hone / LAT Images
The young gun had a great race at Malaysia. Locked up brakes and a little motion blur give off a sense of speed.
4. Lorenzo Savadori, Milwaukee Aprilia
Photo by: Gold and Goose / LAT Images
A frightful moment for Savadori, but a leg up and a bike at a precarious angle make for a visually impactful image.
3. Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet and Brad Keselowski, Team Penske Ford
Photo by: Nigel Kinrade / NKP / LAT Images
A nice, clean graphic image. Simple in execution but very effective.
2. Andreas Bakkerud, Hoonigan Racing Division Ford
Photo by: FIA World Rallycross
Sure, keep pushing Andreas. No front left tire and no bumper = no problem.
1. #124 Ferrari of Long Island Ferrari 488 Challenge: Jerome Jacalone, crash
Photo by: Chris Green
This impressive capture of a flying Ferrari was the obvious #1 this week. In fact, the entire sequence is pretty mega.
McLaren Autosport BRDC Award finalists selected
Motorsport.tv links with Tata to deliver global video to any device
About this article