Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Scott McLaughlin, Team Penske Ford
We'll bookend this week's top images with two stunners from Dan Kalisz / LAT Images. Big Sky galore.
9. Race winner Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Jimmie again. Getting tired of it yet? He does know how to put on a good show for the photographers though...
7. Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, Erik Jones, Furniture Row Racing Toyota
The race within the race...
6. #12 Manthey Racing, Porsche 911 GT3 R: Otto Klohs, Mathieu Jaminet, Matteo Cairoli
This view of the Nürburgring Nordschleife never gets old, however.
5. Race winner Josef Newgarden, Team Penske Chevrolet
A nice alternate view of IndyCar winner's circle. And a good crowd at the Alabama GP too.
4. Josef Newgarden, Team Penske Chevrolet
Everything in this photo contributes to it. The people, the flag, the Team Penske signage, the pitboard with the number 2, and of course the driver.
3. Marc Marquez, Repsol Honda Team
This angle from COTA never gets old either.
2. Niclas Grönholm, Olsbergs MSE, Ford Fiesta
Probably not the fastest way round, but it's definitely the more spectacular way.