Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Sahara Force India F1 VJM09 nosecone
Lovely use of side light to show off water droplets during an otherwise miserable session at Albert Park.
9. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari SF16-H passes a duck
Wildlife on a circuit always gets a nod. Carry on ducky!
7. Jorge Lorenzo, Movistar Yamaha MotoGP, Yamaha with the trophy
Lorenzo taking a bite of a shell. Yep that'll make the list.
4. Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet race winner
Love him or hate him, Jimmie Johnson is a legend of the sport. A super man of the sport, if you will. #sorrynotsorry
3. Valentino Rossi, Movistar Yamaha MotoGP, Yamaha
Those famous Losail lights on display.
2. Podium: winner Nico Rosberg, Mercedes AMG F1 Team
Nico is always good for some nice emotion when he wins a Grand Prix. In this case, we had the choice between a cleaner background with sky, or this busier one with people. We think the people add to the moment, and gives the shot more atmosphere.
1. Fernando Alonso, McLaren MP4-31 in a huge crash
The clear winner this week. Honestly the whole sequence could have made the top 10 list but this one takes the cake. The debris everywhere, the motion, the details, as Alonso starts his roll in the sand trap. Brilliant capture.