Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. #9 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS Ultra: Marc Cini, Mark Eddy, Christer Joens
This edition of the Top 10 Photos will feature heavily the Bathurst 12 Hour. Aside from being one of the only racing events going on last weekend, it's also one of the very best races to photograph.
9. #33 Mishumotors Mercedes SLS AMG GT3: Mirco Schultis, Renger van der Zande, Patrick Simon, Alex Kapadia
The Bathurst 12 Hour starts at 5:45am, still dark. It's tough on competitors, teams, photographers, everyone, but it makes for unreal sunset photos when the weather is nice, and...sparks!
8. #74 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS: Christopher Mies, Christopher Haase, Marco Mapelli
Another amazing thing about Mt. Panorama is how close you can get to the cars. This is WRC close, and photographers take full advantage of this.
7. #1 Nissan Motorsports Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3: Rick Kelly, Katsumasa Chiyo, Florian Strauss
Part race track, part public road, all in a setting that resembles more a wildlife reserve than a circuit. It's impossible not to fall in love with the natural beauty of this place.
6. #74 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS: Christopher Mies, Christopher Haase, Marco Mapelli
Perfect use of wide-angle lens here. It's hard to tell, but this drop is STEEP. And so easy to get wrong in a sportscar.
5. McLaren 650S GT3 2016
A quick interlude to share this updated version of the McLaren 650S for 2016 just released this week. Tell us one thing wrong with the beauty of this beast, we dare. you.
4. #9 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS Ultra: Marc Cini, Mark Eddy, Christer Joens in trouble
The Audi contingency had a tough weekend at Mt. Panorama, and this little excursion into the kitty litter didn't help much.
3. #59 Tekno Autosports McLaren 650S: Shane van Gisbergen, Alvaro Parente, Jonathon Webb
Alright, now on to the sunrise portion of the Bathurst 12 Hour. You think this is scenic, just wait.
2. #1 Nissan Motorsports Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3: Rick Kelly, Katsumasa Chiyo, Florian Strauss
Any car or race fan can recognize those tail lights. Unmistakable.