Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Kris Meeke, Paul Nagle, Citroën DS3 WRC, Citroën World Rally Team
The quiet of the lower Alps is shattered by rally cars.
9. Thierry Neuville, Nicolas Gilsoul, Hyundai i20 WRC, Hyundai Motorsport
Stunning vantage point.
8. Teemu Suninen and Mikko Markkula, Skoda Fabia R5
No people, but cows are likely.
7. Jari-Matti Latvala, Miikka Anttila, Volkswagen Polo WRC, Volkswagen Motorsport
How's this for a panoramic view of the Alps? With a VW Polo to boot?
6. Daniel Sordo, Marc Marti, Hyundai i20 WRC, Hyundai Motorsport
Those heli pilots are gods. Really.
5. Sébastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia, Volkswagen Polo WRC, Volkswagen Motorsport
The effort put forth by the rally photographers lighting these scenes with strobes. A+. You can even see Ogier's face and expression.
4. Sébastien Ogier, Julien Ingrassia, Volkswagen Polo WRC, Volkswagen Motorsport
We're not even sure how this was done. How do you light an entire ravine?
2. Daniel Sordo, Marc Marti, Hyundai i20 WRC, Hyundai Motorsport
As close to perfect as you can get. Low angle, helicopter, fans, sun flare. Spot on.
1. Jari-Matti Latvala, Miikka Anttila, Volkswagen Polo WRC, Volkswagen Motorsport crashes
This week's winner is a reader contributed photo. It's the now infamous moment Latvala impacted a ditch, seconds before running over a spectator.