Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Red Bull RB7 arrives by helicopter
It's common knowledge around the office that Red Bull is a marketing company that just happens to sell energy drinks. The things they do are pretty amazing. And they have certainly helped motor racing in ways that are probably incalculable.
9. Buick Avista Concept
This Avista concept car from Buick stole the show in Detroit. A pretty stellar design. For a Buick.
8. #252 Yamaha: Marcos Patronelli
Some love for the quads, the often forgotten category at the Dakar. These riders are tough as nails and quick to boot. They deserve more attention.
7. #23 Team Seattle/Alex Job Racing Porsche GT3 R: Ian James, Mario Farnbacher, Alex Riberas, Wolf Henzler, #911 Porsche Team North America Porsche 911 RSR: Nick Tandy, Patrick Pilet, Kevin Estre
The annual car to car shots during the Roar before the 24 at Daytona. These are always spectacular.
6. #306 Mini: Erik van Loon, Wouter Rosegaar
A Mini shatters the quiet desert of Argentina.
5. #500 Kamaz: Ayrat Mardeev, Aydar Belyaev, Dmitry Svistunov
Fans on the Dakar are exquisite. They spend hours waiting for the first vehicles and show enthusiasm like few others do. Great fun.
4. #314 Peugeot: Sèbastien Loeb, Daniel Elena after their crash
The crash heard around the world. On the first very "Dakar-like" stage of this year's event, Sébastien Loeb got stuck in the sand, then rolled his Peugeot trying to make up time. Live and learn Monsieur Loeb!
3. #300 Mini: Nasser Al-Attiyah and Matthieu Baumel
Only at the Dakar do you get scenes like this. Just jaw-dropping. #mars
2. #292 Yamaha: Marcelo Medeiros
The moment it all went wrong for Marcel Medeiros. The Dakar takes no prisoners.