Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on an image and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Although this event was last year, Motorsport.com recently published these photos of Rick Kelly at Calder Park Thunderdome to go along with his exclusive column. The abandoned NASCAR-style track is awesome to look at (and the seats are still remarkably vibrant in colour...)
9. Our favorite spot at Road America, through the trees. Bonus points for legendary Ferrari coming through the frame.
8. Exquisite light on RHR.
7. Kyle Busch wins so much in the three divisions of NASCAR that his unique celebration style is almost old-hat.
6. Care to drop five stories on a WSBK? Me neither.
5. A top photo for all the worst reasons. Ciao Jules.
4. Only in America would the winner of the race get a giant lobster. Apparently they boil it and stuff the shell for the winner.
3. Nice light pouring over Iowa Speedway at the start of the IndyCar race, with the fence catching late afternoon sunlight.
2. That moment you realize you're capturing the destruction of a classic Lola...