Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on an image and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Petter Solberg is one of the best celebrators in racing. So much passion and emotion!
9. You'll note we specifically avoided the tower shots from COTA this year. Overplayed. But sunset silhouette? Nahhh not overplayed at all...
8. An emotional livery for the Michael Shank Racing LIgier in the TUSC race at Circuit of the Americas. #badasswilson
7. A lovely crowd in lovely light for Denny Hamlin's burnout at Chicagoland.
6. Night F1 starts are the best.
5. Daniel Ricciardo tries to stay cool in the humid Singapore night.
4. The moment your race goes south. Way south.
3. The newly redesigned Peugeot 2008 DKR16 that will head to Dakar in a few months' time is pretty incredible.
2. COTA lights and the most technologically advanced racing machinery on four wheels.
1. Singapore Sling.