Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on an image and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. That's a lot of horsepower in one photograph.
9. The car, not the photo, gets the nod. One of our all-time favorites.
8. That's some nice sky.
7. We have to hand it to the Stock Car Brasil series: it's colorful. But it's also competitive, exciting and fun to watch.
6. You may think Valentino Rossi doing a wheelie after a race is common place (and you'd be right). But we've never seen such a nice shot of Vale.
5. Do we really need to explain ourselves on this one?
4. Very nice celebration shot of Regan Smith after he stole (won?) the victory from Alex Tagliani.
3. A lesson in sacrificing your camera gear to get the shot. Thumbs up for dedication.
2. Viñales finds himself in a precarious position during the Czech GP.
1. There is so much weirdness going on in this photo that it had to be #1. From Lorenzo's body language (and standing on the tire wall) to the fire (?) burning in the fan area on the left, this image gets a 10 out of 10 for "uniqueness."